Read this before You Quit Teaching

This is a very brief statement that summarizes my thoughts for all beginner teachers. This is a posting that I found on Pinterest. It's written for creative artists, and I believe that education is one of the greatest arts around:
                      Source: i.imgur.com via Bayyinah on Pinterest











Many teachers will agree that they became better with practice - so will you. As long as you want to teach, persevere. Read, practice, and get professional development. Those are the keys to success.


Veteran teachers, what do you think about this?
  

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I love your blog and just gave you an award! Check it out at http://motivatingmindsstocking.blogspot.com/2012/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Queen Bee said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful award!
I will proudly post it on my blog.

On the Road to Accomplished Teaching

Ping your blog